Graduate Offline CNC Programmer
Job posted on the 12 May 2016
As part of the Manufacturing Engineering team at Ilmor, you will be primarily tasked with defining the manufacturing process for both machined from solid and cast components and specifically producing CNC programs for our range of 3, 4 and 5-axis machines.
This will include:
• Basic use of Catia V5 CAD package.
• Programming using Open Mind Hypermill.
• Simulation of finished programs using Vericut.
(Training will be provided both in-house and externally)
Suitable applicants would be able to:
• Work in an organised manner.
• Follow Ilmor procedures.
• Manage timescales and plan work efficiently.
• Communicate well within the company, particularly with Designers, Machinists and Inspectors.
• Strive constantly for quality and efficiency.
In addition, you will be expected to demonstrate the following personal attributes:
• Honesty and integrity at all times
• The ability to work effectively as an individual or as a member of a team, even when under pressure
• A genuine desire and determination to deliver commitments
This is a permanent position and starting salary will be competitive, based on individual experience. In addition to an attractive salary, the permanent position carries a range of benefits including performance related bonus, non-contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance.
To Apply: Please respond with your CV and a covering letter, including salary details to: email@example.com
To be considered, you must already have the right to work in the UK.
No agencies please.