Job posted on the 30 October 2014
As part of the manufacturing team at Ilmor you will be involved with a diverse range of projects and components.
To be successful in this role you should have significant previous experience of operating 3 and 5-axis CNC machines as well as the ability to understand technical drawings and produce parts to tight design tolerances.
Applicants should have experience of:
• Multi-axis machining of engine components.
• An understanding of Fanuc programming.
• The ability to setup and prove-out new work.
In addition, you will be expected to demonstrate the following personal attributes:
• Honesty and integrity at all times
• The ability to work effectively as an individual or as a member of a team, even when under pressure
• A genuine desire and determination to deliver commitments
Starting salary will be competitive and based on individual experience.
In addition to an attractive salary, the above position carries a range of benefits including performance related bonus, non-contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance.
To Apply: Please respond with your CV and a covering letter, including salary details to: email@example.com
To be considered, you must already have the right to work in the UK.
No agencies please.