Design Engineers and Development Engineers
Job posted on the 18 January 2016
Ilmor Engineering has a successful track record of designing and manufacturing racing engines for the very highest level of motorsport. We are currently looking to recruit for the following positions, Design Engineers and Development Engineers, to join our expanding Race Engineering department.
To be successful you must have a good degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automotive Engineering (2:1 or above) . The following skills and experience would be advantageous:
• Strong understanding of engineering principles and engine systems
• Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
• Proven ability to design engine components (Design Engineer)
• Experience of conducting and analysing rig or dynamometer testing
• Catia V5 experience is preferred but not essential
This position is not open to undergraduates, although recent graduates with little or no experience are invited to apply.
You will also be expected to demonstrate the following personal attributes:
• Honesty and integrity at all times
• The ability to work effectively as an individual or as a member of a team, even when under pressure
• A genuine desire and determination to deliver commitments
• Good communication skills in verbal and written formats
In addition to an attractive salary, this position carries a range of benefits including performance related bonus, non-contributory pension, life assurance and private medical insurance.
To Apply: Please respond with your CV and a covering letter stating which position you are applying for to: email@example.com
To be considered you must have the right to work in the UK.
No Agencies please.